The Intercept Technology™ is a family of products, all utilizing the same technology. Intercept Technology™ is a more generic term; all of the Intercept Products (Static Intercept® / Corrosion Intercept® / RIBS MVTR / RIBS Ultra) have the long term, contamination free corrosion protection, with Static Intercept® having the best, most robust corrosion protection as well as the ESD protection.
The AT product line and the coated ESD corrugate do not contain Intercept and are not designed as anti-corrosion products, however they do not promote or cause corrosion.
Specification and Standards
- LORS 338 - Intercept Australia supply to Australian Defence
- Australian Defence Standard DEF(AUST)1000C Part 3 for preservation packaging.
- English MOD standard Def Stan 81-41 Part 2, methods 1 and 1C & Def Stan 81-41 Part 1A and 11 corrosion protection.
- Rolls Royce Rationalised Process Specification RPS 367 corrosion protection.
- Boeing Qualification for ESD Safe and Corrosion Inhibiting Packaging Material
- Raytheon acceptance Static and Corrosion preservation
- MIL-PRF81705E Ty1 Cl 1 (type 2 and 3)- Mil-Prf131K Ty 1 Cl 1
- Alcatel-Lucent X Specification X21386 static and corrosion preservation
- Intel packaging and crating specification static and corrosion preservation.
- General Electric ITN 54750.xx Corrosion Inhibiting Packaging Material.
- Intercept meets the GADSL Requirements A substance designated “D” must be declared if it exceeds the defined threshold limits. Intercept meets the threshold.
- Intercept meets TRGS-615 Technical Rule for Hazardous Substances 615 Restrictions on the use of anti-corrosion agents including VCI’S whose use can lead to the formation of N-nitrosamines (TRGS 615)
- NOV Technical Specification (Delayed and On-Hold Procedure QC/SCM)
Contact Us 18/6 Quarimor Rd, Bibra Lake WA 6163 Phone:(08) 9418 7200